Sunday, February 6, 2011

Interview with a Toddler


Being a mom is an amazing thing. Have you ever just sat and looked at your little ones? Did you see a million things that were distinctively...You? My two year old, Rhiannon is my spitting image. Looks, personality and the goofy quirks. Yep, she is me. It is so much fun to have a little mini me. Although I love having someone just like me to hang out with, (Yeah, I hang out with my two year old, we are cool like that), it is extremely important to remember she is her own individual. She is like me but she is not me.

This morning I thought it would be fun to learn a little more about my girl. So I had an interview with Rhiannon. It was a blast. Here is what she had to say.

Hi baby, want to talk to mommies friends about yourself?: Nope
Oh, you don't? They want to get to know you though.: K
Ok, let's see where should we start?
What is your name: E-Nannon (Rhiannon)
Favorite food: Mmmm Nummy Nummy ::ssslluuurrrppp:: ahhhhh
Favorite Drink: Mm Mmmm Mmmmm
How about your favorite dessert: Nummy Nummy Coookies Iscream Mmm MMM

How about we talk about what you like to do: aiiight (She sounds like a gangster when she says alright, just so you know)

What is your favorite thing to do: Aneryn n Baylby pay (Anberlyn and Baylee play) YAY
Do they make you happy: ya smile
What else makes you smile: wit teeth
Yes Rhi, with your teeth: Happy mommy daddy broder!
What do you like to do with mommy: YES! Mwah (attacked by kisses, on my shoulder) Mommy BooBoo(boobies), broder yikes booboos mmmm nummy! (Oh man, kids say the darndest things. Maybe I should have censored this.)
What do you like to do with daddy: Daddy funny!
How about brother: Yes play broder!

What is your favorite color: Tinkabell cuder, me cuder tinkabell, MOMMY GET IT!
Do you love Tinkerbell?: Momma Shhhh E-Nannon sleeping!

So, I guess that is the end of this convo. Isn't she so much fun?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA this was the best! Anberlyn LOVES to play with Rhi as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love having informative conversations with the kids. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails