Since I am starving and my daughter won't move off my lap so I can whip up some breakfast let's start off with the drool worthy. Chicken Fried steak over at The Pioneer Woman. I love me some Chicken Fried Steak. I prefer mine for breakfast with some eggs but ummm check out this plate. Is your stomach growling yet?
Next is this Ah-dorable Camera Strap cover by Shey B. Now Shey has a ton of super cute straps BUT this one came for me in the mail this weekend so Im over the top in love with it. So cute and comfy too!
Now this, doesn't it make you want to decorate for St. Patricks Day? Ya, me too! We don't decorate for much around here but maybe I can convince the hubby we should start. Any suggest
And now, for my favorite! Check this beauty out! This would look so cute on my desk. Especially being so bright. (I am creating a dream studio for myself as we speak). Plus hubby and I are pretty much the perfect pair hehe. So if you don't mind can you all direct him to the link below? Please and thank you!
Don't forget you can find all of these items and their shops by clicking the images!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo! SO Cute.
ReplyDeleteIm not a fan of Chicken fried steak, but the love of my life is!
and that Strap, SO CUTE!
That photo is cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThat strap is so cute! I need to put a strap back on my camera. I have already broke a lens and it is just too difficult to juggle a camera and a baby without needing to worry about things dropping and breaking!
ReplyDelete