Monday, February 21, 2011

I {Heart} ____ Mondays

I have been oogling over all kinds of handmade and bloggy goodness lately, so, I thought I would share it with you all. Say, once a week? Let's just go ahead and make it a series. I {heart}____ Mondays. Not to be confused with I heart mondays... because surely I do not!!!

First up, Olive Blue's Baby Leg Warmers. Nicole at Olive Blue (a good friend btw) totally kicks butt. As do her baby leg warmers. Rhiannon has a pair of gray and white stripes. ADORE them!

Sew Chatty has changed up her look and now does a canvas with designer fabric accent. I already loved the look but the other day she added these bags to the shop. I die!


I have been searching the web for owl stuff. One of my closest friends has a lil girl turning one and having an owl party, not long after we are throwing another great friends Owl themed baby shower. I stumbled upon these. Why did I not find them before I had my two littles?


And then...the other day, these babies popped up in my twitter feed. I think Eclectic Whatnot shared them. She has been posting lots of tempting yummys BUT nothing like this Chocolate Kahlua Cupcakes? Oh My!

Also, not to toot my own horn or self promote but have you seen my new Artfolios? Adorable and so much fun. One is part of a giveaway over at Sew Chatty right now, in case you missed the memo!
(Click on any of the images to go look at these lovelies yourself)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, i love all your "hearts" they are so great. Thanks for loving my leg warmers friend, that is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im excited for this series! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails