Sunday, April 17, 2011

I {Heart} Mondays #8

I have been so busy that I have not been able to play around on Etsy or BigCartel much this week, so let's make today's I Heart Mondays short and to the point.

I have been dropping hints to the hubby like crazy this week on what I want for mothers day. My computer screen started off looking something like this:

He didn't catch on. His response, "Babe, your desktop is getting really cluttered". Hmm. So I thought I should just narrow it down to my favorite and just hint around that. My favorite right now? What I really want for Mothers Day is this.
The Love Much Heirloom necklace by Amy Cornwell.
I have dropped so many hints it is sickening. I even said something along the lines of "It really pays off being friends with other Handmade Business owners, Amy told me that if I ever wanted the Love Much necklace she could make it work for our kids names" (our kids are 14 letters and it only fits 13).

I really don't think he caught on. I'm hoping that he is just messing with me because I love this necklace.

Enough with my rant, back to the necklace. The reason it is my fav? Well, it is adorable but that is obvious. I love the separate charm for mine and his initials. So often our husbands get left out when they should be remaining our #1. I know that I'm asking for the necklace for mothers day so it should be about my kids and I but is something I plan to wear daily. So...that is why this is THE necklace I chose above the others. The reason I love it so much, other than the adorable birdcage.

Hopefully soon I can show you a picture of what it looks like on, say May 8th?

4 comments:

  1. I think this is the one I said that I wanted as well. SO fun. I love all of Amy's designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it should have you and your husbands initials... you wouldn't have been a mother without him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace is sooo pretty! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at that one the other day as well! I LOVE the cage! its so super super cute! I hope you get it friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails