On Friday, I mentioned on Twitter that I would be posting daily sneak peeks all week of products that will be at the Queen Bee this coming weekend. (Look here to learn more about Queen Bee). Sooo…this week look through each post. There will be some sort of sneak peek in each post.
Alright folks, are you ready for some cuteness? I am seriously dying over here and so excited to share this product and my friend with you. I recently met an amazing couple. They go to my church and are on the worship team with my husband. For some unknown reason (completely sarcastic), my husband thought Gaby and I would get along well.
Gaby is a fun, young momma like myself. The young momma part, not trying to inform you all of my coolness. Ha! She also happens to be an extremely talented crocheter. I know, crocheter is not a word, spellcheck informed me of that. Either way, she is amazing at it! After talking to her a little about Creative Estates and some of the great product trades, we decided to barter. Are you even ready for the cuteness you are about to see? Take a look!
Are you dying? I am! Did I already mention that this is killing me? Rhi just loves it, as I am sure you can tell. She refused to take it off all day. We seriously love Hello Kitty in our home, so this was perfect. We were even able to choose the color. We stuck with the trademark red because it is Rhi’s current fav. Oh, and the bow, it is removable. So, if we wanted to dress Hello Kitty up or down we could switch it up. How fun is that.
Gaby aka Nature Mamma, also had an aviator beanie that I am wanting to get for Talon and so much more. She is fairly new to the handmade world, so go show her some love. You seriously can’t beat the cuteness or her amazing prices. Go Go Go!
Oh, what’s that? I forgot your sneak peek? No! Here it is. The item that I am bartering with my friend Gaby. A custom bible case. Gaby went with one that was listed in the shop but there will be a few fun fabric combos at Queen Bee. Smarty pants me forgot to take pictures of the ones I am bringing but here is a little idea of what you can expect…
Oh my goodness what a cute hat!:) She is talented indeed(as is the fancy schmancy creator behind the Bible cover, wink wink:))
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time at QBM! Im so sad that I live in NY:(
xo,
Sarah
Her stuff is so cute! Thanks for sharing friend!
ReplyDeleteYou're just so sweet! I'm so happy to see how
ReplyDeletemuch Rhi loves her hat! That's the greatest part of making kids items!! I was gonna ask you if you wanted something for you baby boy he would be such a cute model for my catalog (wink wink)
Thanks so much for featuring my items! It's a blessing to have met you guys, looking forward to some spend time with your sweet family ;)
xoxo!
Gaby Mullen
i love hello kitty too!!! gonna have to check this girl's shop out now.
ReplyDeleteshe does make hats for 20+ year olds, right? ;)