We started the day off with Starbucks. Perfect beginning, right? It only gets better from there. We hung out at Disneyland for about 3 hours. Had a blast. Picked up some souvenirs for my kids. You know, because we aren't at Disneyland every week. Spoiled they are... whatevs.
We took a short break so I could nurse Talon and then headed right back.
We had an early dinner at Rainforest Cafe and went back into the park. We had ice cream for dessert and goofed of like little kids. It is the happiest place on earth, ya know!
We finished off the night watching A World of Color, which is AMAZING by the way.
**Let me give you some input though, when you ask the lady how wet they mean by "Wet zone" and she says "It is just a mist from the water", ignore her, she lies!** We left there soaked. I happen to be one of those weird people who love to sit in the soak zone. You know, even though I flinch, jump and occasionally complain about how drenched I am. My mom on the other hand says she will never ever in her life stand that close. We will see.
Any how, it was a blast. Enjoy the cell phone pics from the day. Isn't my mom hawt?
you guys are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteWell let me just say that was by fare the funnest days i have had in a long time. You my daughter are the best..Cant wait for next month for mother daughter day.
ReplyDelete