Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Toddler Talk Tuesday

This week was a Toddler Talk Tuesday FAIL! This week I failed for two reasons. Reason number one, I was completely thrown off by the holiday weekend. That almost never happens to me but today it did. Reason number two, my toddler learned to talk back. I have been crazy busy trying to break this horrible habit. Talking back, mean words and just naughtiness. That is probably what I will be talking about next week.

Anyway, that is why my post consists of one paragraph and you are all having to link up a day late. Sorry everyone.

What are you battling this week? How do you handle it?

How this works:
Simply link up your posts talking about your toddler. It can be anything really; crafts, games, trips, suggestions on toys, tips or just fun stories. We simply are going to talk about our toddlers and experiences being parents of toddlers. {multiple links to different posts are fine}
Grab the button in my sidebar and link back here. Help spread the word about Toddler Talk
It's as simple as that.
{The first 4 weeks will be a trial period to see how this goes. Be sure to link up so we can keep this going}


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails