Thursday, May 5, 2011

EX-hausted but excited

Today, although I want to blog about something profound and wonderful, I've got nothin'. I am exhausted and overwhelmed. So can I just pout and complain instead?

This week has been wearing. I have been stretched thin.

As many of you know, I am a work at home mom. I work for a company that is simply amazing to our little family. When it was just Rhi, I worked in the office. I brought her with me and it was tough but I had the best of both worlds. Now that I have two babes in tow, working with them is not as doable. Hence the whole WAHM thing. Anywho, the boss is out of town this week, so I am needed in the office. I have both babies with me. Enough said, right?

On top of working, this weekend is Queen Bee, so there has been lots of sewing and gluing and craziness to prepare. I have been working into the wee hours of the night. Luckily I have amazing support at home. Steven and his parents have helped me a ton with the kids. Although I have had tons of help, Talon is still a nursing baby. Translation: a cling to mommy baby...

I love my job and I love Rock-A-Bow. AND Queen Bee is my favorite show of the year BUT this working mommy/handmade biz owner is tired. No, beyond tired. There are a few things cheering me up though.

Like...
Last night we did a mock up of my booth. A few plans I had didn't work out but all in all I'm happy with it. BTW that is your sneak peek today. I'm in love with those felt flower headbands. You will be too, I promise!

Oh and the other thing making me super happy? I have these two adorable babies and an awesome hubby who have promised me an amazing mommy's day in San Diego, (we always have a ton going on Sunday so we do my day on Saturday). So on top of hanging out at the amazingness that is Queen Bee, I get a fun day with, get this, NO WORK!

3 comments:

  1. I love you friend, I hope you do get an amazing RELAXING weekend!!!! Your felt headbands look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I hope your special day is just that...with no unpleasant surprises. And have an awesome time @ QBM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the headbands. I saw Chelle's earlier this week and it looks SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails