Basically, we were told that "every girl needs a notebook" and "by writing things down you are freeing up real estate your mind". These things make complete sense. Why had I not thought about them on my own? Maybe because all of the real estate has been taken up with the loose ideas floating around? I'm going to go with that.
The girls leading up the Happy Chaos session told us that we should have one notebook to store all of our thoughts in. It was recommended to have one that was a 2 subject notebook, for short term and long term goals and ideas.
I promised myself that after Queen Bee was over, I was going to get more organized. I need to implement what I learned. I have sketches of new products all over the place in my office and it is not acceptable. I am so type Z personality. Queen Bee has come and gone (amazing by the way). So, it is time to fulfill my promise. I want a notebook, I need a notebook. And so the hunt has begun.
I have searched high and low for a notebook that I like. Okay, I lie, I have looked at Target twice. But both times, I failed. I am thinking that my best bet is to buy a basic spiral notebook that has two sections to it and then cutesy it up with a cover. That is wear the items I love come in. Here are some things I have found.
Two of my favs are from The Pleated Poppy. I mean you can't go wrong with anything from The Pleated Poppy, they are adorable, always fun fabric combos. The ones I would love to have with me always? Black Damask and Jade with Red Dots. I love them both so so much.

The other route I was thinking of going was one of these beauties. Downstairs Designs In Touch Clutch. Super cute. Not really for a note book though. Maybe a notepad on each side. One for Short Term and one for long. They are just so cute that I want to make them work.


So these are my thoughts and my wants. Ha!
What do you think? What do you use? I would love some input from you all.
I LOVE them all~! I love how professional the 3rd one looks, I LOVE the colors of the 1st 2!
ReplyDeleteI have 2 of the 1 dollar black and white ones... one I write all m lists of supplies I need and all that and the other I print out things that inspire me and I tape them in and write my notes all around . I have a really bad memory so If i didn't write my thoughts and stuff down Ill forget by the end of the day! lol I really wanted a cove for them from the Pleated poppy too! I love the third one its supper organized!
ReplyDeleteConfession, I totally went out and bought a new notebook and calendar before I left AZ and have yet to use them. I'm still working out how to apply the vastness that was CE, but I do think it's a great idea.
ReplyDelete