This mothers day was extra special for me. Not only was it my first mothers day with two kids, my second born was also dedicated. The original plan was to dress nice for the baby dedication and then tone it down a little bit before our annual motherhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifs http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifday dinner. I was too busy in between to change anything. This is what I wore the entire day. Do not pay any mind to the fact that it is almost the exact outfit that I wore on Easter. Mama is on a budget!



Dress- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Ross
Headband-
WhippyCake...the band itself is from a local boutique
Bracelet- Premiere Designs Jewelry
Necklace-
Amy Cornwell . That's right I got the necklace that I dropped a few
subtle hints for.
yay for whippy cakes!!! i wore mine for today's post too!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful and I love your necklace! Happy mama's day!
ReplyDelete