Monday, May 9, 2011

Toddler Talk Tuesday

Welcome to the first linky party of Toddler Talk Tuesday! I am so glad you made it over. I was hoping to have a spectacular first party post lined up. Maybe next week. Bear with me as we get this whole thing to what I envisioned...

This last week was crazy. I think, I mentioned that on Thursday. I knew that it would be a tough week on me but did not know the toll that it would take on my 2 1/2 year old Rhiannon. She was pooped and she let me know it. Although it was a struggle, she provided me with some funny quotes to share with you.

By Wednesday, she was tired of being a career woman. I turned on her light bright and early in the morning to grab her and head to the office. Before I could even get to her bed or try to wake her up, she screams at me in her angry voice "NO! I No work today! I tiiiiirrrreeedddd!"

Thursday while driving to work Rhi began to cry. When I asked her what was the matter she responded "Anbo" (Anbo is one of her little buddies) I repeated her "Anbo?" and she said "yes, Anbo, I miss her". Sweetest little friends.

Although it was a rough week, we had a good time. We hit up the park a few times and shopped around the Queen Bee Market on Saturday (I'll share more about that later this week). It ended up being okay but my poor girl is just not cut out for child labor...

I wish I had more fun stuff to share with you since it is the first linky week but we just had sooo much going on. So share your great stories!

How this works:
Simply link up your posts talking about your toddler. It can be anything really; crafts, games, trips, suggestions on toys, tips or just fun stories. We simply are going to talk about our toddlers and experiences being parents of toddlers. {multiple links to different posts are fine}
Grab the button in my sidebar and link back here. Help spread the word about Toddler Talk
It's as simple as that.
{The first 4 weeks will be a trial period to see how this goes. Be sure to link up so we can keep this going}



3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet little friends! we will have to get them together before the baby comes! As for this linky thing. I will try. probably next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried and I made a mistake the first time lol! so you may have to erase that first entry haha! Oops I'm new at this so oh well!
    Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to link mine but it won't come up. Not sure what I am doing wrong. ???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails