Because my daughter has become so picky, I have started having to trick her into eating things. A couple months ago I heard someone say to simply make their food fun. I thought for this weeks toddler talk I would share one of our favorites with you. Jellyfish. Not actual jellyfish. These are of the Chicken or Turkey dog origin. Super easy and FUN!
Ingredients:
Hot Dogs of your choice, Rhi prefers chicken.
Spaghetti noodles
Tomato Sauce (I was out of spaghetti sauce today so we used pizza)

Step 1: Cut your hotdogs to create the Jelly fish tops. I cut mine a about 1 in

Step 2: Break noodles in half and insert into Jellyfish tops

Step 3: Boil until noodles are cooked and strain.
Note: Noodles inside of dogs remain a little on the crunchy side.

Step 4: Top with a little bit of heated sauce.

Enjoy!


How this works:
Simply link up your posts talking about your toddler. It can be anything really; crafts, games, trips, suggestions on toys, tips or just fun stories. We simply are going to talk about our toddlers and experiences being parents of toddlers. {multiple links to different posts are fine}
Grab the button in my sidebar and link back here. Help spread the word about Toddler Talk
It's as simple as that.
{The first 4 weeks will be a trial period to see how this goes. Be sure to link up so we can keep this going}
Grab the button in my sidebar and link back here. Help spread the word about Toddler Talk
It's as simple as that.
{The first 4 weeks will be a trial period to see how this goes. Be sure to link up so we can keep this going}
That is SOOOOO SUPER SUPER COOL! I MUST DO IT!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea. Two of my son's absolute favorite foods!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute had to try it a Hunter loved it.
ReplyDelete