Okay, I have a huge announcement. By popular demand, I will be bringing back toddler talk Tuesday. In case you are new, Toddler Talk was a once a week series I was doing, until Talon was born, where I would share some funny stuff Rhi said throughout the week. I then opened it up for readers to share with me via email what their toddlers had said and I shared for them. Sort of a kids say the darndest things kind of post.
WELL, I’m changing it up a bit. Instead of just what kids have said, I want to know fun things they did, games you all played, crafts or really anything that you want to share about your fun toddlers and/or life as a mommy with a toddler. Basically instead of just sharing what our toddlers talked about, we are gonna talk about our toddlers. Make sense?
Here’s the fun part. I am going to go out on a limb and make this a, drum roll please… LINKY PARTY!!!.
So starting next week, come on over and link up your post about your toddlers! We will try it out for a month. See how it goes and hopefully make it permanent.
For now, let’s see our second sneak peek of products that will be at Queen Bee this Friday and Saturday.
Since we are on the topic of toddlers, I’ll let you see a product designed for them. Artfolios. These babies have been hot, so you will want to rush over and snatch one up before they are gone.
There’s this one as well as these cute lil things…
Meet me at Queen Bee!
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!@
ReplyDelete