Monday, August 29, 2011

I {Heart} Mondays - School

There has been so much talk of little ones going back to school. It has me all excited. You see, we plan to start Rhi in Pre-School this year.

She is still really young, she will be 3 in Oct., but since we plan to homeschool her, we have free reigns for the most part.

Although Rhiannon is only 2 and some months, she has such a strong desire to learn. We decided not to hold her back. Let's get the ball rolling, right?

September 19th will be her first day. I have been pinning and bookmarking and taking notes like crazy. There are so many fun things we want to do.

Since I plan to keep school and her play area seperate, I have been looking at fun was to decorate. Here are some of the cute handmade items and crafts that I Heart:

I saw this wreath on Pinterest and fell in love. I would love to have this hanging on the door to whatever room we designate as the classroom. What a reminder that school is fun!

I love the vintage feel of this. So fun to hang our backpacks on after a field trip.

I would love to give the credit for the last two DIY's, unfortunately I found them on pinterest with no origin. Sad Face.

Chalkboard globe? Yes, please. Cute, fun and a learning tool! You cannot beat this globe from DesignSponge. Love!

And my favorite, this AMAZING desk that is already sold from Poppyseedliving.etsy.com I am going to beg my husband to let me paint Rhi's vintage vanity coral and making it her desk. I am beyond in love with this. The bunting is such a fun touch too.

Looking at all of these goodies make me want to start the room. First, Talon's Birthday party...






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love that crayon wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that crayon wreath is the CUTEST! Thanks for posting it!

    I am your newest follower and a fellow Queen Bee!
    Come check out our blog if you get the chance! www.yellowmedaisy.com

    Thanks! - Mollie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails