Hey have you heard? Queen Bee Market is this Saturday! You can read all about it
here.
I have been in my little studio all week long, working my fingers to the bone.
Here are some sneak peeks I've captured throughout the week (with Instrgram)

First off let me confess, I have a love affair with Starbucks and my sewing machine. I admit it.

Bible Sleeves have been a huge hit. So I stocked up on those babies!

I also stocked up on artfolios. Because, well, they keep selling out. I suggest you get yours QUICK!

Awww headbands. You can never have to many. Am I right?
Oh and something new. It may even be in the shop after Queen Bee. These fun little clips!

See you all at Queen Bee.

eek!
ReplyDeletetomorrowwwwww!!!!
see ya then girl!
excited!
thanks for linking up too!
whooooo hooooo! Can't wait for Queen Bee and to see those awesome new hair clips in person!!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great and those new clips are super cute!
ReplyDelete