Monday, August 29, 2011

What's going on?

It has been about a week since I blogged last and you are probably wondering where I have been. Hmm. That was presumptuous of me, I should say that I would like to hope that you are wondering where I have been. Ha!

The reasons that I have been neglecting the blog are good reasons. Let me list me excuses, which are most likely blog topics you will be seeing soon.

1. Talon's birthday was on Tuesday so I made lots of time for him and our family. What kind of "mommy blogger" would I be if I didn't make time to be a good mommy, right? We had lots of fun and played a ton. I also may have cried a little. My baby is one! Why is this so sad for me?

2. With that birthday came a massive birthday party. Like almost 90 people worth of massive. That many people means lots of planning and lots of prep. ESPECIALLY when you are on a budget like mine. I must say I was quite proud of myself for doing it all on such a tight budget. I think I need to add up the cost and share that with you when I post about the super cute party later this week.

3.The Threadery. Nicole and I have been doing lots to prep for the upcoming market. It is a lot of work. A LOT. On the plus side of it, all of the planning has meant lots of hang out time with asn awesome friend who I have lots of fun and laughs with.

On top of these things, we have just been having fun as a family. We went to Pretend City as a family, we have been playing with new birthday toys and just enjoying eachother. I has been lots of fun. I cannot wait to share some of that fun with you later this week. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails