Thursday, August 18, 2011

Inspiration Workshop - Front Porch

A few weeks, err, cough months ago, I told you all I was going to start linking up over at Gussy Sews for her amazingness that is the Inspiration workshop. I did all of one post and then life happened and I got way side-tracked.

Well, this week I'm back and super inspired. This weeks prompt is The Front Porch. When I read this prompt, I instantly flashbacked to my childhood.

As kids, my siblings and I spend the weekend at grandma and grandpa's every month or so. Everytime we would stay there we would have breakfast on the patio. So much fun and such a fond memory. One that I would love to recreate.

First I need a nice space. Right now we have a mess of a front porch. It is pretty spacious but is covered with toys and a few lounge chairs. There are plenty of memories made, just not pretty ones. Ha!

I would love to put something like this out there. You know to inspire lots of breakfasts and morning memories.
I would LIVE on my porch if it looked like this.

A porch like this would need a meal worthy of serving in such a fun and happy place. If I served up something like this, would you come have breakfast with me?

These spaces and decor bring joy. I need to put some work into my patio. Soon!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I would come have breakfast with you :-). You're right...so cheery! I love all the white, the banner, and the mismatched furniture. Very welcoming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunting, balloons, candy, and birthday candles! It doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails