We took Rhi last year and I was amazed by everything that was there. Pretend Play is a HUGE part of development in kids, so this trip was perfect for us.
Within Pretend City, Rhiannon was able toddle through all of the things you would imagine being in one of our cities (just her size). Her favorites were the doctors office and the fishing docks but there were so many other things to explore. Instead of telling you all about it, I want to invite you all to join us.
Join us? You heard me right. I am inviting you to come with us. Actually Pretend City has invited you.
This Sunday, the 28th of August, it is PBS SoCal Day with Martha Speaks. Pretend City has been so generous and they are offering all Rock-A-Bow readers a 2 for 1 entry coupon! If you want to know more about the event, go here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Here is your coupon. Click the image to enlarge. Oh and if you come PLEASE find me and say hello. I'll be tweeting while there so let me know if you are looking for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment