Thursday, August 18, 2011

Introducing- The Threadery!

People! I have an announcement for you all. It's a big one. A super fun one. Are you ready?

My good friend Nicole and I are putting on a market in Orange County!

You heard me right folks, a real live market, right here in North Orange County.

Without Further Ado, let me introduce you to...


When: October 22nd 2011 @ 9am until 4pm

Where: 505 W. Lambert Rd. Brea, Ca 92821 North Orange County Want more details? Follow us on twitter and stay up to date!

***Do you own a shop? Want to be a part of The Threadery?***
The Threadery is looking for Handmade and Vintage shop owners/designers to join us this fall for our first market! Our hope is to have a variety of goods for our shoppers. Spaces are limited so please apply ASAP if you are interested.

How do you apply? E-mail us at thethreadery@yahoo.com In your e-mail, please let us know your name and shop name, as well as what you would like to sell. If you have a website please attach a link. If not, please send a few pictures of your product.
You have until August 27th to apply.
We will respond to applications shortly after that.
Details:
The booth fee will be $50 for an 8' by 4' space. More information will be provided once we confirm your application.

Here a couple of my past booths, check out Nicole's blog to see some of her spaces as well!

(This image was borrowed from Little Penelope Lane)

7 comments:

  1. So very exciting!! I can NOT wait!! Proud of you two girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait, I will definitely be there buying up pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booths are always so beautiful! Would love if you would link up your booth to the Scatter Girls' vendor booth link party going on right now: http://scattergirls.blogspot.com/2011/10/craft-booths.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails