Thursday, August 4, 2011

Queen Bee Market

Guest Posts and a Wordless Wednesday? I have been such a lazy blogger. No worries, I have an excuse. It's a good one too.
Queen Bee Market is this weekend!

This time around, the market will be in Downtown San Diego at the Bayfront Hilton. My friends it is gonna be off the hook. Do people still say that?

Please, tell me you will be there. I will be hanging out all day. Make sure to say hello. I would love to meet you or see you again. Make sure to tweet me or something so I know you are there.

I whipped up some extra bible sleeves and artfolios for you. They have both sold out at the last couple of shows, so make sure to snatch yours up quick.

I am beyond excited for Queen Bee and I really want to see you there! Did I say that already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails