Monday, August 8, 2011

Toddler Talk Tuesday

Remember about a month ago, I told you all about our Summer Bucket list? We have been having a blast with it. Beach days, hikes, bike rides and more beach days. We have made so many memories this summer.

This weekend we did pottery. The plan was to make some bowls or vases, something of the sort. Something easy. We went and bought the clay and Rhi instantly decided that we should make Ariel. We were up for the challenge.


We pulled out the clay and some water to begin our project. Rhi assigned our characters. "Mommy make Ariel, Daddy King Triton, I make flounder!"


We got to work and got serious. Ha! No, for real. We got so into this happened. Umm...who was watching the baby?


Here are some of the memories that we captured.



A few sidenotes: 11m olds shouldn't play with clay and neither should I.




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails