Monday, August 15, 2011

Toddler Talk Tuesday

People! You are never going to believe it. I know you won't because I myself am still in shock. In one week from today, I will have not one but two toddlers in my home!

No, I am not adopting or kidnapping another child. My very own little baby boy will be a big bad one year old. Toddler! Ahh! When did this happen? I swear, I blinked and wa-la toddler.

I am trying to convince myself that he is not yet, in fact, a toddler. You see my soon-to-be toddler is not walking and by definition a toddler is someone who walks or is at least learning to.

You see:
tod·dler
[tod-ler]
noun
a person who toddles, especially a young child learning to walk.

Proof right there, right?

Apparently not because I received an e-mail this weekend from Baby Center with the subject. "Your toddler 12months: Week 1". NOOOO!!!

I refused to believe it. He does not toddle and he is a baby. Baby, baby, baby!!! You get where I am going with this, right?

But then, my mean old husband took this picture and the truth is evident. He is no longer a baby. He is in fact a toddler.

(Nevermind the fact that he is driving his sister's pink ATV while wearing a shirt with the #1 rule being No Girls Allowed...hypocrite!)

I am not ready for this. I think I need another baby. Not to replace anyone, just because I need a baby in my home. It is only right.

Good news for you though. I now have 2 toddlers. That means Toddler Talk has to be twice as fun!



1 comment:

  1. AHH!! I remember those days, then I had another :) You can borrow mine anytime you need a baby again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails