Remember this post? You know, the one about all the changes happening at Rock-A-Bow? Well, the time has come. There is a new look to the blog as you can see and...wait for it...the Big Cartel Shop is...OPEN!!! Check it!
There are so many new things I want to share with you. Instead of listing them all here, I'm simply going to recommend that you go check it out. You know what else you should check out? Sew Chatty's blog, Rock-A-Bow is being featured over there as we speak AND there is an awesome giveaway that you are not going to want to miss. Trust. Hang around over there for a while. Elizabeth at Sew Chatty, yeah, pretty much awesome!
So friends, have fun viewing the shop and the feature. Be sure to keep checking back, I'm not done with the new product releases yet. You will not be disappointed.
Your AMAZING friend! Dont get discouraged, all Gods timing! Praying for your business!
ReplyDelete