
Since we have started this whole journey to a debt free life, Discount stores have become my best friend. Stores like Ross, TJ Maxx and Walmart offer some pretty quality items at super low prices. However, I have realized that you are not always getting a deal. Today, I want to give you some of the pros and cons of some of my fav stores.
Ross
Pros:
Name brand clothing for men at super low prices (Hubby gets Lucky jeans for $17)
Home Decor is beautiful and inexpensive
Name Brand bedding
Cookware is super cheap, they even carry name brands for a little more.
Teen clothing, such as skate clothes.
Cons:
Always a mess!
Women and Children clothing is usually cheaply made or off brands.
You have to search high and low to see what you are looking for.
Did I mention that it is usually a mess?
TJ Maxx
Pros:
Name Brand Womens clothing
Nicer and more quality home items
Department store feel
Cleaner atmosphere than most discount shops
Cons:
A little more expensive than other discount stores
Items changed out a little more often
Walmart
Pros:
CHEAP
Groceries
Items for the home
Baby food, diapers ect. lowest prices around
Carry lots of name brands
Cons:
Clothing is low quality
Many off brands are cheaply made
People tend to be a little more rude and sometimes scary...in my area not in all Walmarts
My wal-mart is the same way rude and scary! I dont know what cracks they are coming out of cuz you dont see those people anywhere else where I live!
ReplyDelete