Monday, March 21, 2011

I {Heart} Mondays #4

I am getting super excited for the upcoming Conference I am going to and for the Handmade Market so I thought I would share a few things I love that are made by some of the vendors that will be there.

Aisle to Aloha. Is this painting not adorable? Aaaannd it's not even my favorite. I have two favs, neither of which are in the shop right now. Keep checkin back for Sew Cute and Click Click. I think hubby and I need them hanging in our office.Josiah's Nest. I seriously love this fabric knot necklace. I think that I need it in a few different colors or maybe with a matching fabric wrapped cuff bracelet.


Flawed Perfection Jewelry- I'm seriously in love with this Exotic Cluster Necklace. How could you not be? Gorgeous.

Also, OliveBlue and SheyB. There are soooo many things in these shops that I am crushin' on. I can't put them all on here. I think Blogger might overheat or something. Look back through the weeks and see some of their items. Or go straight to their shops. I die!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails