
First up, the food. Simple, Simple, Simple! Store bought. I know what your thinking, don't you love to cook and bake? Yes, I do...but there was a lot of stuff to do. So we went to Costco and bought some sandwiches, wraps, salad, chips and cookies. Put it out and wa-la!
Is this not the cutest drink table you have ever seen? Tess makes a mean Cherry limeaid, so she whipped that up and we cutsied up the table with some margarita glasses filled with extra cherries and limes. Added some pitchers of water and iced tea and it was perfection.
I love how the banner turned out. Don't you? Super cute and again simple.
What table is complete without a centerpiece? Tess and I painted some basic pots in the colors of the shower (which are the nursery colors). Then she added babies name to one and I made up some owl pillows for the baby and her big sisters room. The idea behind these were owls in nests, not sure they look quite like that but they looked adorable on the tables.
Last but not least, the party favors. We made up some of Julie's (JoysHope) mason jar cupcakes. Put our own little twist on them, chocolate cupcakes w/ chocolate frosting, caramel sauce and toffee bits. Attached a napkin and fork so they could take it all home with them. Unfortunately they were all gone, so we can't tell you how good they really were :)
did you make the owls too??? so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVED LOVED LOVED working with you my great and wonderful friend! We make a great team!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like such a fun party. Thanks for sharing the link to the mason jar cupcakes...yum!!!!
ReplyDelete