Life happens, I hear the saying all the time. There is so much truth in those words. It is so easy to get distracted or busy. This week I have been reminded of how precious my life is. How God has healed me and protected me.
Now it's not that I have forgotten the miracles He has performed in my life. Because I haven't, not for one second. My life and my children's lives are all miracles. I remember that daily and I am so grateful. What I have forgotten is to live like my life is a miracle.
What on earth does that even mean?
Friends, God has saved me, transformed me and healed me! He is an amazing God. My life is so precious and important to Him, that He continuously stops and makes sure that I am okay. When I am not, He fixes it.
How often do I stop to make sure that He is okay with the way I am living? I do my nightly devotions with hubby, I go to church and bible study and I try to pray often. Is that enough? To many, it is more than enough. I know that I was called to do more than that.
My life is a testimony. I need to live my life like I am the miracle that He provided. If that doesn't make sense to you, that's okay, it doesn't make much sense to me either.
I do know that I will be praying and diving into His word more. I will be working hard on better representing Him and who He is. I also want to share my story with you. I have quite a lengthy testimony because, well, God has done so much in my life.
In the months to follow I want to share a few stories and truths from my own life. I would also love to hear from you all and maybe even share some of your stories and testimonies. I don't want to make a series out of this because I do not want any post to be rushed but spirit lead.
I am so side tracked here. The long in the short of it is this. I WILL be living more for Jesus now than ever because I recognize that He has done so much not only for me but in me.
GO GIRL!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOO!!
ReplyDeleteI think your posts will be extremely validating. I'm here for you, friend! xo
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read God's plan for you. Wonderful reminder friend!
ReplyDelete