Sunday, March 27, 2011

I {Heart} Mondays #5

Seriously, this week I could go broke. I stumbled upon a few handmade lovelies that are killing me with their cuteness. I'm not even gonna ask you to forward these to my hubby like I usually do. I'm sending it all by myself.

First off are these XL scrabble pieces. I know, we are nerds, but me and the hubby LOVE scrabble. It's the game we play together. I always win...
So these pieces are perfect for us. I am thinking up on the mantel with a giant picture above.

This is my fav! This verse is so important to me and my family. You can read about God's promise here. On top of my sentimental attachment, is this not super cute?

I can soooo picture Rhiannon in this dress and I am totally crushin on it. She told me she wants it too. What, you think I'm lying? This is the little girl who shopped for clothes and then insisted on a new pair of shoes.

Don't forget to click on the images to check out these items and their shops.

1 comment:

  1. OH MAN! SUCH CUTE CUTE things! I LOVE it ALL! and Rhi would look oh so cute in the dress, it is sooo her!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails